Sunday, August 21, 2011

Updates

Hey guys and gals! (:
Okay so this is my first official post and so much has gone on since I last posted!! The day after I posted, I got my 2nd letter!! Which also happened to be my 18th birthday. Was so not expecting another letter for at least a week! He has amazing timing (: Another exciting thing happened that day, we found a picture of him on facebook in basic training!!! We think it's him anyway, definitely the same features and height. Has to be him. Ecstatic is not strong enough of a word I would use!! My tummy had MANY butterflies. Since then I have gotten 2 more letters including a 2 pager completely dedicated to my birthday with a poem. Some drama has occurred since then over whether or not I could handle my relationship with all the stress. But if you love someone, you deal with it. Long distance relationships are hard, military makes it even harder but its so so worth it because I love my boyfriend with everything I have.
I'll write again soon, love
-Avery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment